Thursday, May 24, 2007

Divorce and Annulment Resource

Divorce, annulment and legal separation, it has been trying to get my attention for quite a long time now. I believe this is such a popular issue that many men and women are affected by this disease.

I felt remorse when I was trying to research a legal matter when I saw a posting of a woman battered by her foreign husband. I commented in the forum and gave her answers that I hope she was able to use to better her situation.

That happened almost 5 years ago. Since then, I never heard from this lady again. However, at least every two to three months I would get messages from women seeking either and annulment, legal separation or divorce.

I thought that this could be such a popular subject that I thought a blog on it will help people in that dilemma.

This is the back bone of this blog and I hope that people who need help i.e., advice, resource or just any information about divorce and annulment can get help with this blog.

I invite you to comment, ask questions and get back to the site from time to time for the latest tips that the battery of lawyers in my circle can provide.

Have a nice day and I hope I will be able to reach as many people wanting advice.

Josie P. de Dios
http://josie.dedios.googlepages.com/
http://www.travelwriters.com/josie_dedios

No comments: